For the longest time I didn’t like brussel sprouts. I feel bad now for being so mean to them. Turns out, I just wasn’t cooking them right. This recipe is crazy easy and requires minimal ingredients! They make the perfect side dish for any dinner.
First you’ll trim the base and cut them in half lengthwise. Then place them in a greased baking dish flat side down.
Mix together olive oil, and your seasonings.
Brush the delicious oil mixture on to each brussel sprout half. If you don’t have a brush, you can spoon a little on to each one.
Pop them in the oven for 30 minutes… and you are done!
I like to taste for salt at this point and then lightly salt them if they need more. I LOVE the crispy leaves on these and the beautiful char. Enjoy!!
Simply Delicious Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Recipe
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- One 8oz package brussel sprouts
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the base off the brussel sprouts and then cut them in half lengthwise. Place them flat side down on a greased baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil and all the spices. Using a pastry brush, brush each brussel sprout with the mixture. If you don’t have a pastry brush you can spoon a little on each half.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the tops have started to brown and the bottoms are crisp. Stir together and sprinkle with more salt if needed. Enjoy!